Record book of the 175th Quorum of Seventy, Lindon Ward, Alpine Stake
Scope and Contents note
This collection contains a record book containing: Compact disc: Pages 4-7 contain information about 135 Quorum of Seventy members. [No., Name, Births (Month, Day, Year, Town, County, Country), Parents' Names (Fathers, Mother's Maiden), Baptisms (By Whom, Month, Day, Year), Ordinations (By Whom, Month, Day, Year), Residence, Received-Removed-Remarks, and Dead (To What).] Pages 20-106 contain minutes from 135 Quorum of Seventy meetings (2/10/1901 to 1/4/1910). [Minutes from meetings held in Lindon, Lindon Tithing House, and American Fork. Contain information such as: songs sung, who spoke, who prayed, etc.].
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. One Hundred Thirty-Fifth Quorum of the Seventy (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access note
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use note
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances.
Permission to publish material from the Record book of the 175th Quorum of Seventy, Lindon Ward, Alpine Stake must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
The Alpine Stake (Utah) was organized in 1901. Minutes and information from the 175th Quorum of Seventy were kept each meeting.
1 computer disk (0.1 linear ft.)
Contains information on the 135th Quorum of Seventy, Lindon Ward, Alpine Stake. Includes personal information of Quorum members and minutes. Digital copy of a record book containing information (pp. 4-7) about 135 Quorum of Seventy members; including: names, births (date, town, county, country), parents' names, baptisms (by whom, dates), ordinations (by whom, date), residences, and deaths. The book also contains minutes (pp. 20-106) from the Quorum meetings covering the dates February 10, 1901 to January 24, 1910.
Other Finding Aids note
A more detailed finding aid isc available in print in the repository.
Other Finding Aids
Item-level inventory available online. http://files.lib.byu.edu/ead/XML/MSS3277.xml
Custodial History note
Eva Ercanbrack, from the Brigham Young University Travel Department, donated the item to be digitized and kept in BYU Special Collections.
Immediate Source of Acquisition note
Donated; Eva Ercanbrack.
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
Processing Information note
Processed; Jonathan Farrell; February 2007.
- Alpine (Utah)
- American Fork (Utah)
- Church Government
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Utah--American Fork--History
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Utah--Lindon--History
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Utah--Alpine--History
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Alpine Utah Stake -- History
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. One Hundred Thirty-Fifth Quorum of the Seventy
- Church records and registers
- Compact discs
- Lindon (Utah)
- Minutes (Records)
- Mormons -- Utah -- Genealogy
- Register of the Record book of the 175th Quorum of Seventy, Lindon Ward, Alpine Stake
- Jonathan Farrell
- February 2007
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.
- Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) grant, 2007-2008