Joseph Y. Card diaries
Scope and Contents
Handwritten diaries. Card lived in Logan and Salt Lake City, Utah and in Cardston, Alberta. He farmed and ran an insurance business. He held many positions in the Mormon Church including mission president of the Western Canadian Mission in Edmonton.
- Card, Joseph Y., 1885-1956 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Joseph Y. Card diaries must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Farmer, businessman, and active in civic and Mormon Church affairs.
4 boxes (2 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
Other Finding Aids
File-level inventory available online. http://files.lib.byu.edu/ead/XML/MSS1522.xml
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Business insurance -- Alberta -- Cardston -- History
- Card, Joseph Y., 1885-1956 -- Diaries
- Cardston (Alta.) -- History
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Latter Day Saint churches -- Missions -- Canada, Western
- Latter Day Saint missionaries -- History
- Latter Day Saints -- Alberta -- Cardston -- History
- Logan (Utah) -- History
- Missions and Missionaries
- Salt Lake City (Utah) -- History
- Register of Joseph Y. Card diaries
- Andrea Wyss
- 2011 March 11
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.