Charles Alfred Harper diary
Item — Folder: 1
Identifier: MSS 1198
Scope and Contents
Handwritten diary. Harper writes about his journey to Great Britain from Utah and describes his service as a Mormon missionary in that country.
- Harper, Charles Alfred, 1817-1900 (Creator, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Charles Alfred Harper diary must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Charles Alfred Harper (1817-1900) was a Mormon pioneer and missionary.
1 v. (ca. 200 p.)
19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts.
- Register of Charles Alfred Harper diary
- Garrett Schroath
- 2011 March 4
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.