Daryl V. Hoole papers
Scope and Contents
- Hoole, Daryl V. (Daryl Van Dam) (Creator, Person)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Daryl Van Dam Hoole was born March 5, 1934 in Salt Lake City, Utah, to Donovan Herbert and Ada Strong Van Dam. As an eighteen-year-old, she traveled with her family to the Netherlands with her family, while her father served as mission president of the Netherlands mission. On March 25, 1957, she married Hendricus J.M. (Hank) Hoole, Jr. in Salt Lake City. They had eight children. In 1991, they were called to preside over the Netherlands-Amsterdam mission. They later served as the Asia Area Welfare Humanitarian Administrators. She has written six books.
1 folder ((0.1 linear ft.) )
1 carton (1 linear ft.)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
LDS, Utah and Western American Women (20th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy 5.V, August 2007).
- Register of Daryl V. Hoole papers
- Elizabeth Ballif, student processor, and John Murphy, Curator
- 2010 May 14
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.