Pulsipher family history book
File — Folder: 1
Identifier: MSS SC 3131
Scope and Contents
Photocopies of a microfilm copy of a typescript. These materials are biographies of members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. These persons lived in Salt Lake City, Utah, and numerous other towns in that state.
- Lund, Nora (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Pulsipher family history book must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Biographical / Historical
Compiler of family histories.
1 item (126 p.)
These materials were photocopied from the 920 microfilm collection in 2001.
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Alger, Sarah Pulsipher, 1824-1909
- Barnum, Martha Ann Pulsipher, 1858-1936
- Burgess, Almira Pulsipher, 1817-1868
- Burgess, Mariah Pulsipher, 1822-1893
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Leavitt, Mary Elizabeth Pulsipher, 1861-1925
- Mormons -- Utah -- Biography
- Mormons -- Utah -- Salt Lake City -- Biography
- Pulsipher, Andrew Milton, 1867-1939
- Pulsipher, Charles, 1830-1915
- Pulsipher, John, 1827-1891
- Pulsipher, Martha Ann Hughes, 1843-1909
- Pulsipher, Mary Brown, 1799-1886
- Pulsipher, Prudence, 1813-1883
- Pulsipher, William, 1838-1880
- Pulsipher, Zerah, 1788-1872
- Salt Lake City (Utah) -- Biography
- Terry, Eliza Jane Pulsipher, 1840-1919
- Terry, Mary Ann Pulsipher, 1833-1913
- Register of Pulsipher family history book
- Rose Frank
- 18 February 2011
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.