Annotated copy of Banyan
Scope and Contents
Brigham Young University yearbook containing signatures of the university presidency (George H. Brimhall, Joseph B. Keeler, Amos N. Merrill), studentbody presidency, instructors, and other associates.
- Merrill, Amos N. (Amos Newlove), 1875-1953 (Person)
- Brimhall, George H. (George Henry), 1853-1932 (Person)
- Keeler, Joseph B. (Joseph Brigham), 1855-1935 (Person)
- Day, Ellen Heloise (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Annotated copy of Banyan must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 v. (printed)(0.07 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
Elva Scott brought these volumes, and five others, to University Archives on 11 August 1998 while she was at BYU attending a family history and genealogy conference. The Ricks yearbooks were passed to Larry Draper in Special Collections. The "Banyan" was kept because it contains signatures of the university presidency and others. The remaining volumes (three copies of "Banyan" and two copies of "White and Blue") were mailed back to Sister Scott on 9 September 1998.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated; Elva Scott; 1998.
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Register of Annotated copy of Banyan
- Benjamin Sipes
- 2010 December 16
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.