Charles Ora Card diaries
Scope and Contents
Photocopies of handwritten diaries. The diaries are excerpts of a much larger work and were kept from 1871 to 1872 and for 1883. Card writes about travelling in the East United States on a "winter mission." Card also writes about the construction of the Logan Temple of the Mormon Church in 1883.
- Card, Charles Ora, 1839-1906 (Person)
Language of Materials
Materials are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Charles Ora Card diaries must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Mormon pioneer and businessman in Logan, Utah.
2 items (56 p.)
Donated by Dr. B. Y. Card in 1984.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated; Dr. B. Y. Card; 1984.
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Businessmen -- Utah -- Logan -- History
- Card, Charles Ora, 1839-1906
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Missions--History
- Latter Day Saints -- Utah -- Logan -- History
- Logan (Utah) -- History
- Logan Temple (Utah) -- History
- Missions and Missionaries
- Register of Charles Ora Card diaries
- In Progress
- Elisa Visick
- 2010 December 2
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.