An act creating a territorial and county revenue
Scope and Contents
Handwritten legislative act passed by the Utah legislature on 4 Feb. 1852. The act relates to the establishment of a system of taxation in territorial Utah. The item was signed by Brigham Young, Willard Richards, and William W. Phelps.
- 1852 February 4
- Utah. Legislature (Organization)
Language of Materials
Materials are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from An act creating a territorial and county revenue must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 item (3 p.)(0.01 linear ft.)
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Phelps, William Wines, 1792-1872 -- Autographs
- Politics, Government, and Law
- Richards, Willard, 1804-1854 -- Autographs
- Taxation -- Utah -- History
- Territorial Government
- Utah -- History
- Young, Brigham, 1801-1877 -- Autographs
- Register of An act creating a territorial and county revenue
- Benjamin Sipes
- 2010 November 29
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.
Part of the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Repository
Brigham Young University
Provo Utah 84602 United States