Sylvester Q. Cannon letter
Scope and Contents
Handwritten letter dated 25 Jan. 1904 and addressed to John M. Cannon, "My Dear Cousin," of Salt Lake City, Utah. Sylvester writes about the settling of an "estate" and complains that "Annie" has not been getting her "allowance" from it.
- 1904 January 25
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Sylvester Q. Cannon letter must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Sylvester Q. Cannon (1877-1943) was an apostle in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
1 item (1 p.)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Cannon, Sylvester Q. (Sylvester Quayle), 1877-1943 -- Correspondence
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Apostles--Correspondence
- Home and Family
- Social Life and Customs
- Cannon, Sylvester Q. (Sylvester Quayle), 1877-1943 (Person)
- Cannon, John M. (John Mousley), 1865-1917 (Recipient, Person)
- Register of Sylvester Q. Cannon letter
- Elisa Visick
- 2010 November 12
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.