Julia Dillman poems
Scope and Contents
Handwritten poems. The items are on numerous themes including the death of family members and loved ones, birthdays, current events, and spirituality. Many of the items refer to events in the Price, Utah area.
Language of Materials
Materials are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Julia Dillman poems must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Poet and Mormon woman living in Ashley Valley, Utah.
1 v. (198 p.)(0.12 linear ft.)
This item was found by a construction worker, Robert Hyde, while he was working on tearing down an old house in Provo, Utah.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated; Robert Hyde; 1984.
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- American poetry -- 19th century
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences
- Ashley Valley (Utah) -- History
- Mormon women -- Utah -- Ashley Valley -- History -- Sources
- Mormons -- Poetry -- History -- Sources
- Price (Utah) -- History
- Women poets, American -- Utah -- Ashley Valley -- History -- Sources
- Register of Julia Dillman poems
- In Progress
- Benjamin Sipes
- 2010 October 7
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.