Ammon M. Tenney papers
Scope and Contents
Handwritten correspondence, certificates, patriarchal blessings, family histories, and genealogies. The items relate to Ammon M. Tenney and to other members of the Tenney family. The letters and certificates are from prominent Mormon Church leaders.
Language of Materials
Materials are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Ammon M. Tenney papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Mormon pioneer in Arizona, colonist, and missionary to the Navajo Indians.
1 v. (55 p.)(0.05 linear ft.)
Donated by Roy Allen Tenney in 1984.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated; Roy Allen Tenney; 1984.
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Fish, Joseph, 1840-1926
- Material Types
- Mormon Church -- Presidents -- Correspondence
- Mormons -- Arizona -- History
- Mormons -- Utah -- Saint George -- History
- Saint George (Utah) -- History
- Smith, George Albert, 1817-1875
- Snow, Erastus Fairbanks, 1818-1888
- Snow, Lorenzo, 1814-1901
- Tenney, Ammon M. (Ammon Meshach), 1844-1925
- Tinney family
- Wells, Daniel H. (Daniel Hanmer), 1814-1891
- Young, Brigham, 1801-1877
- Young, Brigham, 1836-1903
- Register of Ammon M. Tenney papers
- Benjamin Sipes
- 2010 October 4
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.