Albert Ricks Smith diaries
Scope and Contents
Handwritten and bound journals. The items cover the time when Smith served as a Mormon missionary in Tennessee and Georgia. Smith tells about his work as a missionary in entries that are often lengthy and detailed.
- Smith, Albert Ricks, 1862-1905 (Person)
Language of Materials
Materials are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Albert Ricks Smith diaries must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Mormon missionary who later served as president of the San Luis Stake of Zion, Colorado.
2 v. (245 p.)
Donated by Irene Dunn in 1983.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated; Irene Dunn; 1983.
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Electronic books
- Missions and Missionaries
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Georgia
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Tennessee -- History
- Mormon missionaries -- Georgia
- Mormon missionaries -- Tennessee
- Mormons -- Georgia -- History -- Sources
- Mormons -- Tennessee -- History -- Sources
- Smith, Albert Ricks, 1862-1905 -- Diaries
- Register of Albert Ricks Smith diaries
- In Progress
- Elisa Visick
- 2010 September 24
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.