Harriet Adeline Fowler Allen autograph book and poems
Scope and Contents
Volume containing handwritten autographs and poems. The autographs were written to Harriet Allen and usually include poems.
- Allen, Harriet Adeline Fowler, 1856-1944 (Creator, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Harriet Adeline Fowler Allen book and poems must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Harriet Adeline Fowler Allen (1856-1944) was a Mormon woman in Utah and Idaho.
1 folder (0.04 linear ft.)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Register of Harriet Adeline Fowler Allen autograph book and poems
- In Progress
- Patsy Shin Hernandez
- 2010 September 15
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.