An act authorizing Thomas Moore to erect a ferry on Green River
Scope and Contents
Original proclamation endorsed by Willard Richards, W. W. Phelps, and Brigham Young. The document is an act authorizing Thomas Moore to erect a ferry on the Green River. The act discusses the fares that would be charged for its use. The document also states the penalty for running unauthorized ferries.
- Phelps, William Wines, 1792-1872 (Person)
- Richards, Willard, 1804-1854 (Person)
- Young, Brigham, 1801-1877 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from An act authorizing Thomas Moore to erect a Ferry on Green Riier must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Second President of the Mormon Church, colonizer, and territorial governor of Utah.
1 folder (0.01 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
Purchased from Autograph Alcove in 1981.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Purchased; Autograph Alcove; 1981.
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Register of An act authorizing Thomas Moore to erect a ferry on Green River
- Benjamin Sipes
- 2010 September 13
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.