John A. Carollo, Consulting Engineers blueprints
Scope and Contents note
- John A. Carollo, Consulting Engineers (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access note
Conditions Governing Use note
The firm was first organized in 1933 as Headman, Ferguson, and Carollo, and was reorganized as John A. Carollo Consulting Engineers in 1957 after Carollo's partners sold him their interest in the firm. The firm was later renamed John Carollo Engineers.
1 oversize folder (0.2 linear ft.)
Custodial History note
Immediate Source of Acquisition note
Processing Information note
- Register of John A. Carollo, Consulting Engineers blueprints, 1964
- Mary Downs and Kiren Dulai, student processors, and John Murphy, curator.
- 5 August 2009.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.