Irvin F. Fisher diary
Scope and Contents
Photocopy of a typescript of a handwritten diary by Irvin F. Fisher. He writes about his experiences as a missionary, describes Christmas on the Islands, gives a description of the Kilauea Volcano on the Big Island, and tells of the overthrow of the Hawaiian Queen by British and American Troops.
- Fisher, Irvin F. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Irvin F. Fisher diary must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Mormon missionary to the Hawaiian Island from 1890 to 1894.
1 folder (0.08 linear ft.) : 200 p.
Language of Materials
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Hawaii--History
- Fisher, Irvin F. -- Diaries
- Hawaii -- History -- Overthrow of the Monarchy, 1893
- Hawaii -- Politics and government -- History -- 1893-1900
- Hawaii Island (Hawaii) -- History
- Missions and Missionaries
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Hawaii
- Mormons -- Hawaii -- History
- Volcanoes -- Hawaii -- History
- Register of Irvin F. Fisher diary
- Morgan Crockett
- 2010 Aug 18
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.
Part of the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Repository
Brigham Young University
Provo Utah 84602 United States