Utah Militia military appointment
Scope and Contents
Photocopy of a certificate signed by Brigham Young electing James B. Walker to the office of Captain, Company B., Tooele Military District Infantry Battalion.
- Utah. Militia (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Utah Militia military appointment must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 item (1 leaf)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Register of Utah Militia military appointment
- Elisa Visick
- 2010 August 12
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.