Jesse C. Little letters received and pamphlets
File — Folder: 1
Identifier: MSS SC 1124
Scope and Contents
Letters received, miscellaneous items, and pamphlets composed by Little. These materials largely deal with Little's activities in the mission field in the 1840's. Letters are from such prominent individuals as Brigham Young (1801-1877) and Thomas L. Kane.
Language of Materials
Materials are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to use material from this collection must be obtained from Reference Services at email@example.com.
Businessman, active in civic and militia affairs, and Mormon Church leader. He served as president of the New England and Middle States mission and in the presidency over the branches of the Church in the Eastern States.
1 folder (0.02 linear ft.)
Other Finding Aids
Full inventory available in repository.
Donated by Morgan T. Little in 1978.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated; Morgan T. Little; 1978.
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
Handwritten, typewritten, photocopies.
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Kane, Thomas L. (Thomas Leiper), 1822-1883
- Little, J. C. (Jesse Carter), 1815-1893 -- Correspondence
- Missions and Missionaries
- Mormon Church -- History -- 19th century
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Middle West -- History
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- New England -- History
- Mormons -- Correspondence
- Young, Brigham, 1801-1877
- Register of Jesse C. Little letters received and pamphlets
- Benjamin Sipes
- 2010 August 3
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.