Brigham Young letters
File — Folder: 1
Identifier: MSS SC 979
Scope and Contents
Letter to "Charley" Moffett expressing good wishes, concern over being traced by means of the postal service, and the welfare of Anderson's wife.
- Young, Brigham, 1801-1877 (Creator, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Brigham Young letters must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 folder (0.01 linear ft.)
19th Century Mormon and Western Manuscripts.
- Register of Brigham Young letters
- Morgan Crockett
- 2010 July 27
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.