Thomas Adams papers
Scope and Contents
Holographs and printed material. Contains a journal of Adams' mission to Great Britain, 1895-1897, including newspaper clippings about Mormonism in Ireland, and records of his correspondence and missionary work. Also included are a letter changing his mission call to Great Britain, 1895, genealogical data, and family histories of his father's family, William Adams.
- Adams, Thomas, 1860-1906 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Thomas Adams papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Latter-day Saint Church missionary.
5 items (0.01 linear ft.)
Collection maintained in original order.
Donated by Sadie Clark in 1975.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated; Sadie Clark; 1975.
19th Century Mormon and Western Manuscripts.
- Adams, Charles, 1843-1927
- Adams, William, 1822-1901
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Missions -- Ireland
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Missions -- Great Britain
- Material Types
- Missions and Missionaries
- Mormon missionaries -- Great Britain
- Parowan (Utah) -- History
- Register of Thomas Adams papers
- Morgan Crockett
- 2010 July 14
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.