Isgreen family correspondence
Scope and Contents
Holographs, two printed items and one typescript. The collection includes 28 letters written by or to members of the Isgreen family, 15 of which are written by or to Emil Isgreen. The correspondence is generally family news with a few business letters, two missionary letters from Wales and a description of Mattie Isgreen's travel in Hawaii. Also included are an invitation to a ball, 1896, the Democratic ticket for Provo, Utah, ca. 1900, and a thought on prayer.
- Isgreen family (Family)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Isgreen family correspondence must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Residents of Tooele, Utah.
4 folders (0.4 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
Collection maintained in original order.
Other Finding Aids
File-level inventory available online. http://files.lib.byu.edu/ead/XML/MSSSC612.xml
Donated by Anna L. Eastin in 1976.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated; Anna L. Eastin; 1976.
19th Century Mormon and Western Manuscripts.
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Missions--Great Britain
- Isgreen family -- Correspondence
- Latter Day Saint missionaries -- Great Britain
- Latter Day Saints -- Hawaii -- History
- Material Types
- Missions and Missionaries
- Provo (Utah) -- History
- Tooele (Utah) -- History
- Register of Isgreen family correspondence
- Morgan Crockett
- 2010 July 13
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.