Jordan Hendrickson Brady correspondence
Scope and Contents
- Brady, Alberta Sanderson, 1865-1936 (Correspondent, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Publication rights retained by donor.
Levee Alberta Sanderson was born October 28, 1865 in Fairview, Utah to Henry Weeks Sanderson and Sarah Jane Cole. She went by the name Alberta. On January 19, 1882 she married Jordan Hendrickson Brady, and they had thirteen children together. Her husband was a missionary in the Northern States Mission of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints from 1911-1913. Alberta died April 21, 1936 in Fairview, Utah.
Jordan Hendrickson Brady was born January 27, 1863 in Fairview, Utah to Jordan H. Brady and Mary Lovina Howell. On January 19, 1882 he married Levee Alberta Sanderson, and they had thirteen children together. From 1911-1913 Jordan served as a missionary in the Northern States Mission of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, where he labored primarily in Chicago in various parts of Indiana. Jordan died on July 23, 1952 in Fairview, Utah.
4 folders (0.4 linear ft.)
1 box (0.5 linear ft.)
Other Finding Aids
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Originals: Donated; Albert Winkler; 2013.
Existence and Location of Originals
Existence and Location of Copies
- Brady, Sidney Alphonso, 1892-1989
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Northern States Mission
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.)
- Fairview (Utah)
- Material Types
- Missions and Missionaries
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Illinois -- History
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Indiana
- Mormon missionaries -- Northwest, Old -- Correspondence
- Register of Jordan Hendrickson Brady correspondence
- Geoff McLaughlin
- 2010 June 30
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.