Kenneth I. Perry papers
Scope and Contents note
- Perry, Kenneth I. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access note
Conditions Governing Use note
Kenneth I. Perry was born on March 2, 1929 to Ivan and Laurie H. Perry in Provo, Utah. He served a mission in France from 1950 to 1951. Perry received a Certificate d'Assistance at Sorbonne, Paris, France, in 1951. He received his A.B. in French at Brigham Young Unversity in 1954, his M.A. in French Language and Literature at the University of Michigan in 1959, his Ph.D. in Romance Languages and Literature at the University of Michigan in 1966. He also received his Masters of Political Science at Auburn University in 1974 and his Air War college certificate at the Air University, Maxwell AFB in 1974. Perry also studied music at the McCune School. He died on June 5, 1989 in Los Angeles, California.
1 box (0.5 linear ft.)
1 carton (1 linear ft.)
Custodial History note
Immediate Source of Acquisition note
Processing Information note
- Register of Kenneth I. Perry papers
- Katie Connors and Mary Downs, student processors, and John Murphy, curator.
- 17 April 2009
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.