Alma Helaman Hale papers
Scope and Contents
Handwritten diaries from 1889 to 1890 and 1909, notebooks, autobiographies, and notes. The diary was kept while Hale served on a mission for the Mormon Church in Great Britain and Ireland. The notebooks were kept while Hale was attending the University of Deseret.
- Hale, Alma Helaman, 1857-1938 (Person)
Language of Materials
Materials are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Alma Helaman Hale must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Mormon missionary and mission president.
8 items (2 linear inches)
Donated by Melva Richey in 1975.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated; Melva Richey; 1975.
19th Century Mormon and Western Manuscripts.
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Electronic books
- Hale, Alma Helaman, 1857-1938 -- Diaries
- Missions and Missionaries
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Great Britain -- History
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Ireland -- History
- University of Deseret -- Students--History
- Register of Alma Helaman Hale papers
- In Progress
- Elisa Visick
- 2010 June 28
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.