Hancock County records
Scope and Contents
- Hancock County (Ill.) (Creator, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Records must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 microfilm reel (0.1 linear ft.)
Other Finding Aids
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Existence and Location of Originals
Existence and Location of Copies
- Church of Jesus Christ (Strangites) -- History
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Illinois -- History
- Civil Procedure and Courts
- Flanders, Robert Bruce
- Ford, A.
- Furgeson, Leonard J.
- Hickey, L. D. (Lorenzo Dow)
- Lewis, Grace B., approximately 1860-
- Marsh, Eudora Baldwin. Mormons in Hancock County
- McNutt, James O.
- Mormon Church -- Controversial literature
- Nauvoo (Ill.) -- History
- Politics, Government, and Law
- Post, Warren, 1811-1875
- Smith, Joseph, Jr., 1805-1844
- Strang, Elizabeth
- Strang, James Jesse, 1813-1856
- Watson, Wingfield
- Willis, Cliff Davis
- Register of Hancock County records
- In Progress
- Elisa Visick
- 2010 June 21
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.