Willard Done notebook
File — Folder: 1
Identifier: MSS SC 1026
Scope and Contents
Holographic study notes from courses taken at Brigham Young Academy in 1884 and in 1890. These materials came from chemistry, geology, logic, and Latin classes. Some of the notes were taken in Pitman shorthand.
- Done, Willard, 1865-1931 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Willard Done notebook must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Student at Brigham Young Academy in Provo, Utah.
1 v. (256 p.)
Donated by William R. Buckley in 1978.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated; William R. Buckley; 1978.
19th Century Mormon and Western Manuscripts.
- Brigham Young Academy -- Curricula
- Chemistry -- Study and teaching -- Utah -- Provo -- History
- Colleges and Universities
- Geology -- Study and teaching -- Utah -- Provo -- History
- Latin language -- Study and teaching -- Utah -- Provo -- History
- Logic -- Study and teaching -- Utah -- Provo -- History
- Register of Willard Done notebook
- Elisa Visick
- 2010 June 16
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.