Abraham Brigham Liechty papers
Scope and Contents
- approximately 1870-1903
- Liechty, Abraham Brigham, 1870-1963 (Person)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Abraham Brigham Liechty was born on March 10, 1870 to Johannes and Louisa Wintch Liechty in Provo, Utah. He was married to Ida Stucki on January 20, 1897 in Salt Lake City, Utah. Ida bore three children before passing away on December 12, 1900. Abraham then served a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints to Germany from February of 1901 to October of 1903. On April 20, 1904, he married Louise Reinwald, who bore him four more children. He and Louise raised seven children together. Abraham Brigham Liechty died on November 6, 1963 in Provo.
1 half box (0.25 linear ft.)
1 box ((0.5 linear ft.) )
Other Finding Aids
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Collection contains materials related to the LDS German mission in the early twentieth century.
- Register of the Abraham Brigham Liechty papers
- John Murphy, curator, and Audrey Spainhower, student manuscript processor
- 2010 June
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.