Agricultural Park Irrigation Company account book
Scope and Contents note
Handwritten account book recording transactions between the Agricultural Park Irrigation Company and its share holders as well as labor the company performed on canals and dams from 1878 to 1879.
- Agricultural Park Irrigation Company (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access note
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use note
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Agricultural Park Irrigation Company account book must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
The Agricultural Park Irrigation Company is located in Salt Lake County, Utah.
1 folder (0.05 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
Handwritten account book recording transactions and labor between the company and its share holders from 1878 to 1879.
19th Century Mormon and Western Manuscripts.
Existence and Location of Copies note
Digital version available online.
Processing Information note
Processed; Melanie Nef; 2008.
- Register of Agricultural Park Irrigation Company account book
- Melanie Nef
- August 2008
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.
- National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH) Western Waters (WWDL) Grant, 2007-2010