Edwin Dilworth Woolley photographs
Scope and Contents
Photographs of Edwin Dilworth Woolley, Jr. (1846-1920), Erastus Snow (1818-1888), and their families. Also included are shots of Southern Utah and Northern Arizona including Kanab, Utah, and the Grand Canyon area as well as photographs of prominent individuals such as Theodore Roosevelt (1858-1919) and "Buffalo Bill" Cody (1845-1917)
- approximately 1875-1900
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Photographs must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 boxes (1 linear ft.) : 353 items
Language of Materials
Photographs (Photograph Archives).
- Buffalo Bill, 1846-1917 -- Photographs
- Grand Canyon (Ariz.) -- Photographs
- Material Types
- Mormons -- Arizona -- Photographs
- Mormons -- Utah -- Photographs
- Photographic prints
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919 -- Photographs
- Snow family -- Photographs
- Snow, Erastus Fairbanks, 1818-1888 -- Photographs
- Woolley family -- Photographs
- Woolley, Edwin Dilworth, Jr., 1846-1920 -- Photographs
- Register of Edwin Dilworth Woolley photographs
- Rose Frank
- 2011 December 15
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.