Marzetta Stevens Willardson papers
Scope and Contents
Handwritten, typed, and photocopied personal papers of Marzetta Willardson. The collection includes poems, essays, and short stories in rough and finished forms as well as correspondence and other assorted materials.
- Willardson, Marzetta Stevens (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Marzetta Stevens Willardson papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Biographical / Historical
Utah Mormon author, essayist, poet, and biographer.
27 items ; (4 linear inches).
Language of Materials
LDS, Utah, and Western American women (20th century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.V, 2007).
This item was formerly accessioned under the number A79-50.
- American essays -- 20th century
- American fiction -- 20th century
- American letters
- American poetry -- 20th century
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences
- Drafts (Documents)
- Material Types
- Mormon authors
- Poets, American -- Utah
- Willardson, Marzetta Stevens
- Women poets, American -- Utah
- Register of Marzetta Stevens Willardson papers
- Jennifer Kim
- 2011 September 13
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.
Part of the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Repository
Brigham Young University
Provo Utah 84602 United States