Marie F. Felt speeches and Sunday school lessons
Scope and Contents
Handwritten and typewritten drafts and final versions of speeches and Sunday school lessons. Also included are newspaper clippings, magazine articles, and a biography of Felt by her children. Most of the materials are intended for Mormon children and teach simple precepts of the Mormon faith.
- Felt, Marie F. (Marie Fox) (Person)
Language of Materials
Materials are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Speeches and Sunday school lessons must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
2 boxes (7 linear inches)
LDS, Utah, and Western American women (20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.V, 2007).
- Church Educational System
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Education--History--Sources
- Deseret Sunday School Union -- History
- Drafts (Documents)
- Mormon authors -- History
- Mormon women -- Utah -- Salt Lake City -- History
- Speeches, addresses, etc., American
- Register of Marie F. Felt speeches and Sunday school lessons
- Megan Furcini
- 2011 April 19
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.