Thomas F. Rogers papers
Scope and Contents
- Rogers, Thomas F. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Thomas F. Rogers graduated from the University of Utah with a BA, a MA from Yale University, and a PhD in Russian Literature from Georgetown. After graduating, he taught at Howard University, University of Utah, and Brigham Young University. He and his wife Miriam have seven children. He served as President and of the St. Petersburg Mission from 1993-1996. Professionally, he was a Mormon playwright and professor of Germanic and Slavic languages at BYU, where he also worked as the head of the Honors Department.
1 half box (0.25 linear ft.)
2 cartons (2 linear ft.)
2 boxes (1 linear ft.)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Contains manuscripts and research materials of Thomas F. Rogers, a Mormon playwright.
- Register of the Thomas F. Rogers papers
- Garrett Schroath, Patsy Shin Hernandez, Elisa Visick, and Elizabeth Ballif, student manuscript processors, and John M. Murphy, curator
- 2011 October 6
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.