L. H. Curtis papers
Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: MSS 1808
Scope and Contents
Programming guides, correspondence, newspaper articles, speeches, notes, questionnaires, newsletters, editorials, a video tape, and an audio tape. The materials relate to Curtis' speeches and to his editorials on KSL radio and television.
- Curtis, L. H. (Person)
Language of Materials
Materials are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
President and general manager of the KSL firm in Salt Lake City, Utah.
3 boxes (1.5 linear ft.)
Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Broadcast journalism -- Utah -- Salt Lake City -- History -- Sources
- Broadcasting -- Utah -- Salt Lake City -- History -- Sources
- KSL (Radio station : Salt Lake City, Utah) -- History
- KSL (Television station : Salt Lake City, Utah) -- History
- Media and Communication
- Radio broadcasting -- Utah -- Salt Lake City -- History -- Sources
- Social Life and Customs
- Speeches, addresses, etc., American
- Television broadcasting -- Utah -- Salt Lake City -- History -- Sources
- Register of L. H. Curtis papers
- Andrea Wyss
- 2011 April 12
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.