Charles C. Clayton papers
Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: MSS 1906
Scope and Contents
Newspaper clippings, correspondence, poetry, book draft, books with handwritten notes, photographs, and pamphlets. The materials relate to personal matters and to his careers as a journalist and author including his interest on international relations with China.
Language of Materials
Materials are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Charles C. Clayton papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Charles C. Clayton (1902-1988) was an American journalist and author.
3 boxes (1.5 linear ft.)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated; Charles Clayton; 1985.
Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- American poetry -- 20th century
- China -- Foreign relations
- Drafts (Documents)
- International Relations
- Journalists -- United States -- History -- Sources
- Material Types
- Politics, Government, and Law
- Reporters and reporting -- United States -- History -- Sources
- Register of Charles C. Clayton papers
- Garrett Schroath
- 2011 April 7
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.