L.D.S. Church academies music departments, 1905-1921
File — Folder: 1
Identifier: MSS 650
Scope and Contents
Handwritten reminiscences. The date of its composition is uncertain. Driggs writes about his teaching activities in the music departments of several academies owned and operated by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Utah, Idaho, Colorado, and Arizona. He also relates his experiences as a student at Brigham Young University.
- approximately 1950
- Driggs, William King (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from L.D.S. Church academies music departments, 1905-1921 must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Musician, teacher, and performer.
1 item (34 p.)
Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Brigham Young University -- Students--History
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Education--History--Sources
- Colleges and Universities
- Driggs, William King
- Emery Stake Academy (Castle Dale, Utah) -- History
- Musicians -- Utah -- History
- San Luis Stake Academy (Manassa, Colo.) -- History
- Snow College (Ephraim, Utah) -- History
- Universities and colleges -- Arizona -- History -- Sources
- Universities and colleges -- Colorado -- History -- Sources
- Universities and colleges -- Idaho -- History -- Sources
- Universities and colleges -- Utah -- History
- Register of L.D.S. Church academies music departments, 1905-1921
- Garrett Schroath
- 2011 March 29
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.