Dennis L. Thomson research papers
Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: MSS 2139
Scope and Contents
Contains items relating to two of Dr. Thomson's research efforts: (1) his doctoral work on the watershed in the Lake Tahoe area, including adjudication of water rights between Nevada and California; (2) regulation of railroads (research for the Department of Transportation).
- Thomson, Dennis L., 1935- (Person)
Language of Materials
Materials are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Research papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Thomson is a faculty member of the college of Family, Home, and Social Sciences at Brigham Young University.
5 boxes (2.5 linear ft.)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated; Dennis L. Thomson; 1999.
Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
Box level inventory available.
- Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Brigham Young University -- Faculty
- Brigham Young University. College of Family, Home, and Social Sciences
- Business, Industry, Labor, and Commerce
- Minutes (Records)
- Research (Documents)
- Tahoe, Lake, Watershed (Calif. and Nev.)
- United States. Department of Transportation
- Water and Water Rights
- Water rights -- California
- Water rights -- Nevada
- Register of Dennis L. Thomson research papers
- Garrett Schroath
- 2011 March 16
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.