Ezma Gladys Baxter Wilde papers
Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: MSS 2039
Scope and Contents
Diary kept by Wilde when she served as a missionary for the Mormon Church in the Southern Sates Mission, 1921-1923. Also included are correspondence and photographs which date until 1992 when Wilde died. These materials relate to family matters and her service in the primary organization of the Mormon Church.
- Wilde, Ezma Gladys Baxter, 1902-1992 (Person)
Language of Materials
Materials are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Access only by permission of the curator.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Ezma Gladys Baxter Wilde papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Biographical / Historical
Mormon woman and missionary.
1 oversize box (3 linear ft.)
Donated by Lorie Hill Stout.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated; Lorie Hill Stout; 1996.
LDS, Utah, and Western American women (20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.V, 2007).
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Material Types
- Missions and Missionaries
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Southern States -- History
- Mormon women -- Utah -- History
- Photographic prints
- Primary Association (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints)
- Wilde, Ezma Gladys Baxter, 1902-1992
- Register of Ezma Gladys Baxter Wilde papers
- Garrett Schroath
- 2011 March 16
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.