Ancestors and descendants of Thomas L. Kane and Elizabeth W. Kane collection
Collection — Box: 1
Identifier: MSS 2212
Scope and Contents
This collection is a progressional compilation of genealogical information on Thomas L. Kane, his wife Elizabeth Dennistoun Wood Kane, and their ancestors and descendants.
- Darrington, Jana (Compiler, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Ancestors and descendants of Thomas L. Kane and Elizabeth W. Kane collection must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 box (0.5 linear ft.)
Other Finding Aids
File-level inventory available online. http://files.lib.byu.edu/ead/XML/MSS2212.xml
Jana worked independently under the direction of David J. Whittaker and received academic credit from the History Department for her work.
Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Constable, John, 1788-1862
- Home and Family
- Kane, E. Kent (Elisha Kent), 1902-1980
- Kane, Elias Kent, 1794-1835
- Kane, Elisha Kent, 1820-1857
- Kane, Elizabeth Wood, 1836-1909
- Kane, Harriet Amelia, 1854-1896
- Kane, John K. (John Kintzing), 1795-1858
- Kane, Robert Patterson, 1827-1906
- Kane, Thomas L. (Thomas Leiper), 1822-1883
- McLoone, Harriet
- Social Life and Customs
- Wood, William, 1808-1894
- Register of Ancestors and descendants of Thomas L. Kane and Elizabeth W. Kane collection
- Megan Furcini
- 2011 March 1
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.