W. Thomas Wride biographies
Scope and Contents
Contains biographies for Lewis William Barry Wride, 1862-1934 and Harriet Stark Wride, 1868-1944; Alma Baker, 1877-1950 and Hannah McKinley Baker, 1870-1946; and Daniel Stark, 1820-1907. The collection also consists of Philip J. Hart's autobiography, his personal journals 1932-1999; scrapbooks, photographs, and materials relating to Hart's career.
- Wride, W. Thomas (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Biographies must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
W. Thomas Wride is the grandson of Lewis and Harriet Wride and Alma and Hannah Baker, and the great-grandson of Daniel Stark.
2 boxes (1 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
Received on April 15, 1999.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donation; W. Thomas Wride; 1999.
Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Baker, Afton Marie
- Baker, Alma
- Baker, Hannah
- Boston (Mass.)
- Brigham Young Academy -- Students
- Latter Day Saint churches -- Missions -- Wales
- Latter Day Saint pioneers
- Latter Day Saint women -- Biography
- Latter Day Saints -- Biography
- Material Types
- Payson (Utah)
- Polygamy -- Religious aspects -- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Provo (Utah)
- Stark, Daniel, 1820-1907
- Wride, Lewis William Barry, 1862-1934
- Wride, Wendell Stark
- Register of W. Thomas Wride biographies
- Megan Furcini
- 2011 March 1
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.