Brigham Spencer Young newspaper clippings
Scope and Contents
Contains two compact discs of scanned newpaper clippings compiled by Brigham Spencer Young from his mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in England. Dated 1935-1938.
- Young, Brigham Spencer, 1913-2004 (creator, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from the Brigham S. Young V. newspaper clippings must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Coordinating Committee.
Biographical / Historical
Brigham Spencer Young (1913-2004) was a businessman in Utah.
Brigham Spencer Young was born to Brigham Spencer Young and Edna Brewerton on January 5, 1913 in Alberta, Canada. He served in the British Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints from 1935 to 1938. He was married to Erla Palmer and they had four children. He served on many civic and business boards and was president of multiple corporations. Brigham died in St. George, Utah on May 23, 2004.
1 folder (0.05 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
Donated to John Murphy, 2019.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
II B V VI; "Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history"
Existence and Location of Copies
Digitized copy of disks in folder 1.
Processed; Grace Bithell, student manuscript processor, and John M. Murphy, curator; 2019.
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. British Mission
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.)
- Latter Day Saint churches -- Missions -- England
- Latter Day Saint missionaries -- England
- Missions and Missionaries
- Young, Brigham Spencer, 1913-2004
- Register of Brigham Spencer Young newspaper clippings
- Grace Bithell
- 2019 July 31
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.