Fidella Flint Laird and Charles R. Snelgrove papers
Scope and Contents note
DistinctiveIce Cream Company information; mission scrapbooks; and newspaper clippings.
- circa 1926-1976
Conditions Governing Access note
Conditions Governing Use note
Charles Rich Snelgrove was born to Charles Richard and Emily Brooksbank Snelgrove 30 June 1887, in Salt Lake City, Utah. He served two missions - one to Canada from 1926-1928, and then another in 1937 to the British Isles - and would then serve three missions to Nauvoo with his wife. The couple started up a local ice cream shop called Snelgrove Ice Cream Co. in 1930. Charles died 30 Dec 1977 in Salt lake City, Utah.
5 cartons (5 linear ft.)
1 oversize box (1 linear ft.)
Custodial History note
Immediate Source of Acquisition note
Processing Information note
- Register of Fidella Flint Laird and Charles R. Snelgrove papers
- Karen Glenn and Melissa Cowles, student processors, and John Murphy, curator
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.