State of Idaho et al. v. Oregon Short Line Railroad, et al.
Scope and Contents
Western American business and labor history (20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.II, 2007).
- Callister, Marion Jones, 1921- (Person)
- Idaho. Transportation Department (Organization)
- Union Pacific Railroad Company (Organization)
- Oregon Short Line Railroad Company (Organization)
- United States. District Court (Idaho) (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from State of Idaho et al. v. Oregon Short Line Railroad, et al. must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Court for the United States of America in Idaho.
1 folder (0.04 linear ft.) : 37 p.
Language of Materials
Donated by Marion J. Callister in 1985.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated; Marion J. Callister; 1985.
Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western and Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Register of State of Idaho et al. v. Oregon Short Line Railroad, et al.
- Elisa Visick
- 2010 November 5
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.