Patrick Ford interview
File — Folder: 1
Identifier: MSS SC 1765
Scope and Contents
Typescript of an interview with Patrick Ford by Jim D'Arc. Patrick describes his own and his father's experiences in making such movies as "She Wore a Yellow Ribbon," "Wagon Master" and Rio grande" in southeastern Utah.
- D'Arc, James V. (Person)
Language of Materials
Materials are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Patrick Ford interview must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Film producer/director and son of the film director, John Ford.
1 item (44 leaves)(0.04 linear ft.)
Arts and Communications.
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences
- Ford, John, 1894-1973 -- History
- Ford, Patrick
- Moab (Utah) -- History
- Motion picture actors and actresses -- Utah
- Motion pictures -- Production and direction
- Motion pictures -- Setting and scenery
- Performing Arts
- Western films -- Utah -- History and criticism -- Sources
- Register of Patrick Ford interview
- In Progress
- Benjamin Sipes
- 2010 September 3
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.