Ronald Reagan radio programs
File — Folder: 1
Identifier: MSS SC 877
Scope and Contents
This collection consists of photocopies of typescripts of radio programs broadcast by KONI Radio in Spanish Fork, Utah, in September, October and November of 1976. Each discourse is roughly five hundred words in length. In these broadcasts Reagan addresses a wide range of political, economic and social issues relating to the United States.
- KONI (Radio station : Spanish Fork, Utah) (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Ronald Reagan radio programs must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Reagan served as governor of California and President of the United States.
56 items (56 leaves)
Donated by Ladd Hadlock in 1976.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated; Ladd Hadlock; 1976.
Arts and Communications.
Existence and Location of Copies
Reproduced in 1976.
- Political Campaigns
- Politics, Government, and Law
- Radio programs
- United States -- Economic conditions -- 1971-1981
- United States -- Economic policy -- 1971-1981
- United States -- Foreign relations -- 1974-1977
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1974-1977
- United States -- Social conditions -- 1960-1980
- Register of Ronald Reagan radio programs
- Elisa Visick
- 2010 July 21
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.