Collection of photographs of Provo and Brigham Young University
Scope and Contents
Contains six black-and-white photographs taken in Provo, Utah in 1935. Includes images of buildings on the Brigham Young University campus, as well as images of homes and buildings in the community.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research. Kept in cold storage; access requires 24 hours advance notice.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Collection of photographs of Provo and Brigham Young University must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 folder (0.1 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
Maintained in original order.
Collection was donated to the L. Tom Perry Special Collections by Linda Horne in February 2013.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated; Linda Horne; 2013.
Photographs (Photograph Archives).
Processed; Anne Ashton, student photograph processor; 2013.
- Brigham Young University -- Buildings--Photographs
- Church Educational System
- City and Town Life
- Colleges and Universities
- Farms -- Photographs
- Festivals -- Utah -- Provo
- Karl G. Maeser Building (Provo, Utah) -- Photographs
- Provo (Utah) -- Buildings, structures, etc. -- Photographs
- Provo (Utah) -- Photographs
- Provo City Library at Academy Square (Provo, Utah) -- Photographs
- Register of the Collection of photographs of Provo and Brigham Young University
- Anne Ashton
- 2013 August 7
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.