A.G. Wallihan photographs of nature
Collection — Folder: 1
Identifier: MSS P 186
Scope and Contents
Collection includes 33 photographs of animals and scenery in Colorado, and images of his wife, Augusta Wallihan.
- Approximately 1890-1900
- Wallihan, A. G. (Allen Grant), 1859-1935 (Photographer, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research. Items kept in cold storage; access requires 24 hours advance notice.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from A.G. Wallihan photographs of nature must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
A.G. Wallihan (1859-1935) was a photographer in Colorado.
1 folder (0.08 linear ft.)
Photographs (Photograph Archives).
- Register of A.G. Wallihan photographs of nature
- Lucy Brimhall
- 2013 April 11
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.