Photographs of J. Young's residence in Nauvoo
Scope and Contents
This collection contains one stereo card image of J. Young's residence in Nauvoo, Illinois.
- approximately 1880
Conditions Governing Access
Open to public access; Kept in cold storage; access requires 24 hours advance notice.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Photographs of J. Young's residence in Nauvoo must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 folder (0.08 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah 84602.
This item was purchased from Wantagh Rare Books (N.Y.) in 1996.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Purchased; Wantagh Rare Books (N.Y.); 1996.
Photographs (Photograph Archives).
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Illinois--Nauvoo--History--19th century
- Latter Day Saints -- Illinois -- Nauvoo -- History -- 19th century
- Nauvoo (Ill.)
- Young, J.
- Register of Photographs of J. Young's residence in Nauvoo
- Abe Austin
- 2012 March 30
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.