National Educational Television and Radio Center publicity photographs
Collection — Box: 1
Identifier: MSS P 598
Scope and Contents
Collection includes 90 publicity photographs and stills taken and distributed by the National Education Television and Radio Center with images from programs the organization produced between the 1950s and the 1960s.
- approximately 1950-1969
- National Educational Television and Radio Center (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research. Items kept in cold storage; access requires 24 hours advance notice.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from National Education Television and Radio Center publicity photographs must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Biographical / Historical
National Educational Television and Radio Center (NETRC) was established in 1952 as Educational Television and Radio Center, and renamed in 1958. NETRC was located in New York City, New York. Most of their operations were taken over by the newly established Corporation for Public Broadcasting in 1970, and the organization was renamed WNET.
1 half box (0.25 linear ft.)
L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah 84602.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated; Dennis Rowley; 1976.
Photographs (Photograph Archives).
- Register of National Education Television and Radio Center publicity photographs
- Abe Austin
- 2012 March 15
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.