Photographs of B. H. Roberts
Scope and Contents
Collection includes 168 photographs of B.H. Roberts, as well as leaders of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and associated locations. Images were taken between the 1870s and the 1930s.
- approximately 1870-1939
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research. Items kept in cold storage; access requires 24 hours advance notice.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Photographs of B. H. Roberts must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 half box (0.25 linear ft.)
L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah 84602.
Available in repository.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated; Truman Madsen, Roberts family, Chad Flake; 1980.
Photographs (Photograph Archives).
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Presidents
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Buildings--Photographs
- Church officers -- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Photographs
- Mormon missionaries -- East (U.S.) -- Photographs
- Roberts, B. H. (Brigham Henry), 1857-1933 -- Photographs
- Register of Photographs of B. H. Roberts
- Abe Austin
- 2012 February 22
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.