Land indentures, 1675-1699
Identifier: MSS 1779 Series 5
Scope and Contents
Handwritten land indentures on parchment and paper. The materials relate to the sale and ownership of land in England between 1675 and 1699.
Language of Materials
Materials are in English and Latin.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Collection of land indentures must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Banks and banking -- Records and correspondence
- Great Britain -- History
- Land tenure -- England -- History
- Land titles -- England -- History
- Manorial records
- Paleography, English -- England -- History -- Sources
- Prenuptial agreements -- England -- History
- Probate records